Spyr Games has released a teaser trailer announcing Pocket Starships: Star Trek Borg Invasion. Check out the video and some the features below.
The integration of Star Trek into Pocket Starships is the result of the previously announced licensing deal with CBS Consumer Products for the use of content from the hugely popular television franchise. When the Pocket Starships and Star Trek universes collide in this expansion, players will be able to explore new sectors of the universe, engage in vicious battles, and staff their ships with their favorite Star Trek characters from the franchise through a trading card system.
Pocket Starships: STAR TREK Borg Invasion is a true cross-platform game, so players can enjoy all new Star Trek content with their friends and fellow Trekkies regardless if they are using a mobile device or a web browser – all at the same time.
Pocket Starships: Star Trek Borg Invasion is set to hit sometime this fall for iOS, Android, Kindle mobile devices, and web browsers.
- Real-Time Multiplayer Synchronous Gameplay: Create or join a group in your chosen faction and develop a strategy with friends via the alliance live chat system to refine your combat tactics and take down the enemy.
- Fight for Domination: Flight alongside or against thousands of players from around the world to obtain and maintain dominance throughout the galaxy!
- PvP Action: Engage in arena-style battles in a league system with 1v1, 3v3 and 5v5 matches.
- Play Anywhere: True cross-platform technology allows you to play with your friends simultaneously across iOS, Android and Kindle devices or web browsers. Join your friends in galactic battles wherever you go and with whatever device you prefer.
- Crafting and Upgrading: Unique and complex crafting system allows you to build and upgrade almost anything. Produce and upgrade your own space ships, weapons, ammunition and much more.
- Quest System: Interact with unique NPCs and explore the unknown universe. Complete NPC quests to advance your rank and reap the spoils of battle while leaving your mark on the galaxy.
- New Star Trek Content: Live long and prosper by exploring new sectors of the universe with new ships and characters from the Star Trek franchise.