Entermate and PlayEarth have launched their new game Soul of Heroes: Empire Wars and it is now available on iOS and Android devices! I understand if you leave now and don’t read the rest of the article.
The tactical RPG strategy game looks quite epic and beautifully animated. Check out a video and a ton of images the makers released below. Hopefully, we can stream this to you soon and see how it is.
From the Press Release: Soul of Heroes allows you to collect, customize, and equip your heroes with accessories to get your party ready for PvE combat – including a thrilling tactical mode. You can also gain access to the “Clan Battle System,” where server users from all over the world gather in one place to engage in fierce strategic war. All four clans compete in guild-based contests to identify the best clan – developing war skills through cooperation and effective clan strategy. You can join a Clan Battle once a day! In addition to combat, players can explore a massive war-torn world and uncover unique back stories behind all heroes.
Key Features of the game include:
- Finding and collecting a variety of heroes: Create your own diverse party.
- Helping your heroes grow: Place heroes strategically during a battle for speedy growth.
- Battling your way: Participate in challenging events requiring varying combat styles.
- Engaging in combat worldwide: Battle together on the same server!
- Exploring the world: Discover the story behind our heroes and kingdom.
- Fighting in a thrilling tactical mode: Engage in real-time PvE combat.
“We love strategy games like Heroes Charge and Civilization,” says Yong-Rak Choi, marketing director at Entermate. “We felt that the Tactical RPG space – particularly on mobile – deserved a more strategy-focused approach, which is why we published Soul of Heroes: Empire Wars.”