Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has released the new Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion for Middle-earth: Shadow of War. Check out a vicious trailer for it below.
The expansion brings the rebellious and defiant Outlaw Tribe to Mordor. It comes with their own unique weapons, fighting style, added missions, fierce battles, a new fortress theme and more.
The latest free content update is also available now, Gravewalker Difficulty – A new, higher difficulty level even more challenging than Nemesis, with no last chances. For those who truly love a challenge,
The Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion downloadable content (DLC) includes:
- Outlaw Showdowns – New missions allowing players to face down Captains from the Outlaw tribe, with each showdown bringing unique challenges to complete.
- Outlaw War Bands – Aid your ally and defeat your nemesis when facing off in new Tribal War Bands quests, as Captains from the Outlaw tribe bring their own forces to clash in battle.
- New Fortress Theme – Fortresses can now be commanded by and embody the characteristics of the contemptuous Outlaw tribe, including themed monuments, outposts, and Overlord throne room.
- Legendary Gear Set – Hunt down Legendary Outlaw tribe Orcs for a new Legendary gear set with additional upgrade challenges, including the new bola weapon that Outlaw Orcs can use to trap their enemies.
- Purge – Captains from the Outlaw tribe prowl around Mordor in groups, launching deadly ambushes in an attempt to cleanse their land of outsiders. Defend these attacks to keep the Outlaw Orcs in check.
Middle-earth: Shadow of War is now available for the Xbox One family of consoles, Windows 10 PC through the Windows 10 Store, Steam, PlayStation®4 and PlayStation 4 Pro.
Middle-earth: Shadow of War™ is the sequel to the critically-acclaimed Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor™, winner of more than 50 industry awards, including 2015 Game Developers Choice Awards’ Game of the Year, Outstanding Innovation in Gaming at the 2015 D.I.C.E. Awards and the BAFTA for Game Design. In Middle-earth: Shadow of War, players wield a new Ring of Power and confront the deadliest of enemies, including Sauron and his Nazgul, in a monumental battle for Middle-earth. The open-world RPG is brought to life through the expansion of the award-winning Nemesis System. The robust personalization from the first game is now applied to the entire world where the environments and characters are all shaped by player actions and decisions, creating a personal world unique to every gameplay experience.